adding a logo

• Posted in : TheBlogger
    Participant

Hi, I just started personalising my site and want to add my logo. I’ve figured out how to put it in but its the wrong size (way too small). I can’t find any documentation at all on adding a logo and actually just figured out how to get this far by sheer luck. Any suggestions? Thanks!

serkan

Hi,
    Please go to appearance > customize > site identity > and you can edit the settings for logo and save it.
    Thanks

Participant

Thanks for this message. Is there any way that someone would be able to look at the logo on my site? It is showing up sort of strangely and I’m not sure how to remedy it. If not, is there some sort of documentation that might help? I think it might be difficult to express what the problem with the logo is without someone taking a quick look. I’ve seen/done what you’ve suggested but need a bit more support. Is this an option? Thank you!

serkan

Hi,
    Could you provide me your related url, please?
    Thanks

Participant
    Participant

I also am having trouble figuring out how to make the header area shorter/narrower/smaller. I want to keep the logo the size it is but want the rest of the home page to start a bit higher than it does, if that makes sense?

serkan

Hi,
    Please go to appearance > customize > site identity >increase the image logo height for mobile ansa save it.
    Also go to custom css code and remove this code;
    @media screen and (min-width: 992px) { .site-header .site-title { font-size: 300px; } }
    Go to appearance > customize > widgets > blog featured area > remove the unneccessary widgets and save it.
    Using the Customizer, you can change many properties. If you have custom CSS codes from your old theme, please do not forget to delete them.
    Thanks

Participant

thanks for your response, but is there a direct contact for you? I have tried to do what you suggested however there isn’t any code to remove and the image logo height for mobile was already at max. I’m feeling really frustrated that I can’t even get past this first point of adding a logo, and am feeling discouraged about how the rest of building this site is going to go as this is seemingly so difficult. can you please contact me privately (or provide me with your email address) so that i can give you my site login details and you can take a look? thank you!

serkan

Hi,
    Please provide me your wp-admin details via our contact form and add this topic url as well?
    https://www.pixelwars.org/contact/
    Thanks

serkan

Hi,
    Could you please check your related url, again?
    Thanks

Participant

Hi, I’ve been sending emails to you directly but have gotten no response. Is this because I can only communicate via the forum? The logo is clear and entered, thank you! However I would still like to minimise the amount of white space above and below my logo. Also, can I get rid of the menu bar completely? Thanks for your help!

serkan

Hi,
    If you take a look at the photo you uploaded it is observed that you leave a space in the original. It is necessary to remove the top and bottom spaces at the end of an application such as Photoshop. With custom CSS code, it is not possible to interfere with the original of the photo.
    http://www.luellaandrose.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Luella-Rose-1-black.jpg
    Thanks

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register