Contact Page Strange Behaviour

• Posted in : Empathy
  • dauane
    Participant

Hi

When I remove the portfolio widget from the menu, all the characters from the contact page become dark green (previously white). How can I avoid that?

serkan

Hi,
    Please go to appearance > customize > empathy page colors > activate 5. Page Light Text if your contact page If the contact page is in the fifth position in the menu.
    Thanks

itsallgonepearshaped
    Participant

Thanks for the info, but while I have the same problem, this doesn’t resolve it. My Contact page is no. 6 on the position in the menu, but when I change the page no. 6 background colour and page light text, it changes my blog page (which is no. 5 not counting home (about me / cv / methodology / portfolio / blog / contact)

serkan

Hi itsallgonepearshaped,
    Please go to appearance > widgets > empathy template page and check the menu order as well.
    Thanks

itsallgonepearshaped
    Participant

Hi, the template page order is the same as the menu order. I’ve had to work around it by moving the blog to the end (it comes up with a white background) but at least the text is readable.

serkan

Hi, Please go to menu and click to save button again.
    If you still have the issue then reset the permalinks. Go to settings > permalinks and choose default and save it. Then choose post name and save it again.
    Thanks

itsallgonepearshaped
    Participant

Sorry, that didn’t do anything. The page is still white..

serkan

Hi itsallgonepearshaped,
    Could you please provide me your related url ?
    Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register