Featured Image Not Displaying in Blog Main

• Posted in : Read WP
  • thenonconformists
    Participant

Hey,

Just noticed that when I enter a featured image, it only appears within the blog post, and not on the blog feed. Is is not set to display on the main page, or have I simply overlooked something. I’ve browsed all over for the past hours looking for a setting to toggle on/off or something of the sort but to no avail. Thank you for your time.

Jeremi

thenonconformists
    Participant

Also, to avoid bothering you again, I noticed that on my main page, custom CSS .site-header { padding-bottom: 0; } worked perfectly to eliminate the blank space between my first post and my blog header. However, on my pages, the titles are still considerably lower, leaving too much of a blank space margin between the title and the header. It’s worth mentioning that I use .page > .entry-header > .entry-title { display: none; } to eliminate the page title, and write my own. It’s this that I would like to raise nearer to the header. Thanks for your prompt and dependable support, I appreciate it heavily.

Jeremi

serkan

Hi Jeremi,
    Hi can remove the custom css code and try to uplaod the featured image, after that add the custom codes one by one. One of your custom css code could affect the main blog.
    You can use this custom css code for your second issue,

.page .entry-content > h1 { margin-top: 0; }

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register