Footer Doesn't Show Up

• Posted in : Read WP
  • insomnia_tm
    Participant

Hey,

as you can probably figure out by my question, I’m a newbie. I created a new menu, footer, and added my privacy policy and terms page to it. Then, I proceeded to “Widgets” where I dragged and dropped Custom Menu into Footer 1. Then I selected the menu I want – footer, gave it a title and all of that, but then when I click “Save” and go to my website, no footer is showing.

I appreciate your patience and, hopefully, u can help

P.S.
    This is not a pressing issue but my sidebar and content appear aligned slightly more to the left and there’s kind of a wide gap in between the two. Is there a way in hell to get that moved a touch?

insomnia_tm
    Participant

Also, I downloaded the theme from themeforest, and I can’t find the documentation with the manual for the theme anywhere in that .rar file and was hoping you guys would be kind enough to let me know where I can find it.

insomnia_tm
    Participant

Also, as you can figure out by my question, I really need to read the manual on the theme, however, I downloaded the theme from themeforest, and I can’t find the documentation with the manual anywhere in that .rar file.

Would u be kind enough to refer me to where I can get that manual from?

serkan

Hi,
    Please unzip the read package, go to documentation > documentation.html
    You can check out this related topic for the sidebar issue;
    https://www.pixelwars.org/forums/topic/how-to-remove-home-title-and-move-the-sidebar-to-right-further/
    Provide me your related url for the footer issue.
    Thanks

insomnia_tm
    Participant

Hey, thanks so much for responding.

Sorry, I came off so spammy but my computer crashed and I didn’t realize the comment went through the first time.

I actually resolved both issues. As far as the footer goes, I didn’t have the Footer Widget Locations options on Yes, in the theme options.

The manual I got from themeforest. For whatever reason, I had just downloaded the WP installable file and not the extended file with the documentation, assets and all that stuff.

Thanks again, the theme is amazing!

serkan

You’re welcome, please don’t forget to rate the theme on themeforest if you liked it, thanks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register