How to make featured image zoomable?

• Posted in : TheBlogger
  • nerwin
    Participant

I don’t know if this is possible to easily do. But who knows, I’ll ask anyways.

So I would LOVE to have the featured image zoomable like the rest of the photos in the post but except on the blog list home page where when you click on that post it goes to the single post view. But when you are on the single post view, the featured image doesn’t open in the fluid box like the rest of the images, it’s not zoomable.

I know in the documentation that you can add a image css class “zoom” to images but there’s gotta be a easy way to add this to the featured images but only on the single post view, maybe even with a plugin?

If you can’t do it easily, I would like to suggest this as an option for a future update because I’d REALLY like it.

serkan

Hi,
    It is not possible by default. I would talk to our developer about this feature for the future updates.
    Thanks

nerwin
    Participant

That’s a bummer!

Is it a way around it? I tried removing the featured image and just placing the photo in the editor instead but it removes it from the blog list home page. I’m not sure if it’s because of the automatic excerpts.

serkan

Hi, this is not available by default, needs more further customizations, if you are not familiar to coding you may consider hiring an expert at wpkraken.io to do the job for you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register