Image width in single post

• Posted in : TheBlogger
  • annamaria
    Participant

Hi,
    I changed the “Page/post content width” in the costumizer to 900px, the width of the column changes but the images are still 700px wide. Can I somehow change that so the images also are 900px?

serkan

Hi , I would recommend you to install and run regenerate thumbnails plugin for once and try it again;
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/regenerate-thumbnails/
    If you still have the issue, please deactivate your plugins and try it again.
    Thanks

annamaria
    Participant

Yay! It worked! Thanks :)

serkan

You are welcome.

annamaria
    Participant

Hm, this is strange. Now I’m having this issue again. I already tried to regenerate the thumbnails again and deactivated and activated all the plugins. First it works fine but then after a while I’m still having the same issue. Any ideas?

serkan

Hi,
    Could you provide me your related url, please ?
    Thanks

annamaria
    Participant
    serkan

Hi,
    Could you send me your wp admin details via our contact form and add this topic url as well ?
    Thanks

annamaria
    Participant

Ok, I’ve sent the password now.

serkan

Incorrect Username or Password.
    Please check user information and check if the information you give me is correct. I can not login.

annamaria
    Participant

Strange, I’ve sent the details again now.

serkan

Hi,
    It is really strange. I just deactivated the jetpack plugin and activated it back and the website looks okay.
    Please let me know if the problem is persist.
    Thanks

annamaria
    Participant

Now it has stop working again. I connected Jetpack and now it’s the same problem again. I really need the Jetpack plugin so this is not good. :/ Could I maybe write something in the Child Theme CSS file that could make it right?

But at least now we know that it’s the Jetpack plugin that makes the mess.

serkan

Hi Anna,
    You can ask the author of the jetpack plugin a question on this topic. Maybe there’s a point you missed in the settings section. If there is something incompatible with the theme, we will fix it. First of all, let’s wait for the answer from the author. We act according to his response.
    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/jetpack
    Thanks

annamaria
    Participant

So I asked the Jetpack people and the problem was the Photon plugin in Jetpack.

Here’s what he replied:
    “I’m afraid you’re running into this issue:
    https://github.com/Automattic/jetpack/issues/4175

Jetpack’s Photon module doesn’t currently play well with themes that use images larger than the $content_width value. Until this is fixed, I’m afraid I can only recommend that you deactivate the Photon module.”

So I deactivated the Photon and now everything seems to work just fine. :)

serkan

Hi, I am happy that they found a solution.
    Thanks for the feedback.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register