Parallax Jerkiness

• Posted in : TheBlogger
  • Steve B
    Participant

I am realizing that there is some jerkiness with the parallax effect with the “the blogger” theme. I thought in the beginning it was just my computer being sluggish but have tried our sites on other computers and I see the same jerkiness. I’ve seen other sites and themes using a parallax effect and they are very smooth.

Hoping you guys can improve the smoothness in this theme?

thanks!

serkan

Hi Steve,
    I will forward this request to our developers. They will run some test on the related issue and will keep you updated.
    Thanks

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi, I have just tested parallax on the slider and single posts both on win/mac with the latest chrome it runs pretty smooth for me. What’s your test platform.

Btw, you can try disabling SmoothScroll by navigating to Customizer > General > Layout > SmoothScroll.

Thanks.

Steve B
    Participant

Safari is what I use. But I’ve checked it on Firefox as well and it is the same.
    Tried disabling smoothscoll and did not notice any difference.
    It just is not as smooth as the other websites that I got o that use some sort of parallax effect.

Thanks!

serkan

Hi, Developments are made as much as possible by the developers. If there is a better method, they will add it.
    Thanks for the feedback.

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi again Steve,

I have seen the videos you sent via e-mail and tested it myself on Mac, parallax is smooth on Chrome but not so good on safari, I am adding this to the update list, I will see what can be done to improve parallax performance on Safari browser and will release another I update when I come up with a solution.

Thanks for the feedback.

Steve B
    Participant

Thank you Ahmet!
    And like I said it is even worse on Firefox! So I really hope it can be improved.

Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register