Portfolio Function Confusion

• Posted in : TheBlogger
  • nerwin
    Participant

I’m trying to figure out how to make portfolios work so I’ve been reading the documentation that’s included but does not seem to work.

I even had to add a code in functions.php to get featured images to show. Not a huge issue.

But according to the documentation:

“Portfolio Post Formats – Standard: Add your content to editor. This type of posts go to single view when click in portfolio page.”

I wanted to do this so I can add a photo gallery on the single view, but it just goes to the error 404 page.

What the heck is going on? It seems like your portfolio function is very broken and feels rushed.

I made a temporary portfolio if you would to check it out and see what I am doing wrong. http://nickerwin.com/portfolio

nerwin
    Participant

I also wanted to mention that the images in on the portfolio pages are not the same size, they are different sizes.

I went into the customizer and selected fit rows, but that didn’t make any difference.

Also you can clearly see that one of the titles below of the portfolio item is not even aligned properly.

serkan

Hi nerwin,
    Go to plugins and activate the blogger portfolio plugin.
    Thanks

nerwin
    Participant

It is activated.

serkan

Hi nerwin,
    Could you deactivate all your plugin and try it again? If you still have the issue, please provide me your wp admin via our contact form and add this topic url as well.
    Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register