Re: 'Ever-loading' green progress bar

• Posted in : Empathy
  • santiago_pjr
    Participant

Hi there,

In this site: http://bit.ly/drdhodz, even if the sites seems to have already fully loaded, I can still see the green progress bar and the green circle still running and it’s a bit annoying to see.
    Can you please help how to fix this?
    It appears that it’s related to google maps api, but i am not using it in this site.
    Can you please advice how to disable the maps or anything that causes this issue?

Thanks for your assistance.

Best wishes,
    Santiago

serkan

Hi Santiago,
    It is related to your third party plugin.Please deactivate all your plugin and try it again ?
    Thanks

santiago_pjr
    Participant

Hi Serkan,
    Thanks for the advice. I have tried so far and have uninstalled couple plugins that might be related toit but it still keeps on showing (even after I’ve cleared the cache).

Do you have any other thoughts?
    Thanks,
    Santiago

serkan

Hi Santiago,
    If you installed the Minify plugin, it is still doing the cache. It seems to me that the problem is gone.
    Thanks

Mikel
    Participant

Hi both,

The ever-loading green progress bar is still if you use Microsoft Edge. Is not about plugins.

Regards.

Mikel.

santiago_pjr
    Participant

Thanks Mikel for dropping by.
    I’ve followed instead serkan’s advice on one of your posts to remove that green thing.
    Looks much better now.
    Cheers,
    Santiago

serkan

Hi, Thanks for the feedback. I will run some test on microsoft edge as well.
    Have a nice day =)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register