Theme customizing questions and concerns

• Posted in : TheBlogger
  • Steve B
    Participant

Site is – http://tbd.wpstagecoach.com

Is there a way to upload an image (screen shot) on this forum? I don’t see a way. Guess I will upload to site and paste in a link.

– Don’t know if this is a bug that you already know about, but in the customizer, all the boxes for changing heights, size etc are cutoff so it is hard to read the number value – see this photo – http://tbd.wpstagecoach.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Screen-Shot-2017-03-24-at-11.30.52-AM.png

– It looks like if you make a sidebar under “blog sidebar” and don’t do one for “post sidebar”, the same sidebar will show for both, is that correct?

– I have “(the blogger) social media feed” in the sidebar with Pinterest selected and it doesn’t seem to show anything – our user name is kwpub and we have that filled in to the “user” area.
    What is this widget supposed to show and what might be wrong?

– When using the text logo (under site identity) – The font jumps down really small for mobile (tablet and phone) and I don’t see anywhere to adjust the text logo font size in the mobile mode. (I see it for desktop)

– Is there a setting somewhere for adjusting the ‘view post’ and ‘read more’ buttons – rounded or rectangle etc – Or is it dictated by what main style (lisa, default, John etc) that you select?

– For the pagination – Is there somewhere to select whether it is the ‘older posts — newer posts’ or the numbered boxes style that I’ve seen on some of the demos? I’d rather have the latter.

Thank You!

serkan

Hi,
    If you use old version of the theme, please update your theme. We don’t have the same issue in our demo. It should be related your plugins as well. Please deactivate them and try it again.
    Please do not ask questions in bulk. Because this makes it difficult for other users to find answers to their questions. If it is a question that has not been asked before, you can create a topic for each question.
    Thanks

tiffanynclark
    Participant

This is my first time setting up a website and I have never felt so dumb in all of my life! I have purchased and installed The Blogger theme and I have been toying around with the different options, but I have only figured out how to change some fonts and add a header background image. I want my site to look like the default blogger site with the woocommerce built in, although i do not plan on using the woocommerce options at this time. I would just like to know how to make the site look like the default blogger site. All that I have on my end is the home page and that is the only thing i have been able to edit. I did add the facebook widget to the header. I have been playing around with everything, but i seriously have no idea what I am doing. I am trying to add an about me sidebar with a photo like the original blogger demo has. I have this opened in a tab for reference, but I have no idea where to even go. I have been reading the forums all day trying to find what I need and i have exhausted my options. PLEASE HELP! Thank you in advance!

serkan

Hi tiffanynclark,
    Please read the documentation in the theme file. You should run the one click option to get all dummy data. Then you can easily edit the theme.
    Thanks

Emayenvyi
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve installed the Lisa demo (www.executivearmcandy.com) and there seems to be a bunch of bulleted text/links between my header logo and slider content. How do I clear the area between the logo and slider?

serkan

Hi Emayenvyi,
    Please go to dashboard > appearance > widgets > remove unnecessary widgets from featured areas.
    Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register