Titel wraps around thumbnail in popular post list

• Posted in : TheBlogger
  • likeridingabike
    Participant

Hi,
    If the titel of a post is a little bit long, it wraps around the thumbnail in de popular post list in the sidebar. Is there a way to avoid that? For example smaller fonts, cutting off text, or (preferable) keeping it aligned with the text above ?

serkan

Hi,
    You can try to use this custom css code;

.tptn_title {  font-size: 14px; }

or

.tptn_title { margin-left: 160px; }

Thanks

likeridingabike
    Participant

Tnx, with the smaller font it doesn’t wrap around anymore, but a longer title still breaks off in the middle of the title and in the middle of a line and not a the end, as if a maximum amount of words is set?

serkan

Hi,
    Could you provide me your related url, please?
    Thanks

likeridingabike
    Participant

The url is: http://likeridingabike.nl/van-consultants-naar-cofounders/

It concerns the popular post with the titel ‘HET IS 2017. WAAROM VRAGEN WE VROUWEN NOG STEEDS OM ZICH ALS MAN TE GEDRAGEN IN HUN WERK?’ It’s been cut off after ‘ALS’

And since I’m providing an url, another question I have is regarding the titel of the post the url refers to. (If you want me to I can make an new topic of this question) But the word Consultants is cut in to parts (the s is on the next line). How can I solve this?

serkan

Hi, Please go to top 10 plugin > Limit post title length (in characters) > increase the number and save it. It is limited to 60 words.
    Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register