Where do I find a complete list of shortcodes?

• Posted in : TheBlogger
  • fadidraghici
    Participant

I’ve noticed that a lot of the shortcodes and classes are missing from the theme documentation and shortcode buttons.

For example image align and full-size image and image id details. Also, I had to keep checking the sample posts to get the information I need (such as image caption).

Another example: class=”alignright size-medium wp-image-7″ or “.. gr-progress” (what is gr-progress??) I need these details..

I need to find the complete list of post features I can use. I don’t like checking the sample post everytime I need to find out about something.

The documentation doesn’t seem complete.
    Thank you!

serkan

Hi,
    We are improving and updating the documentation when you release and update. For the full-size image, you can get info in the shortcode section as well. Also in the content editor, there is a button for the shortcode. You can find all the list of the shortcode. The theme can add custom CSS classes. If you get struggling any of them, please provide me with the topic URL and I can help you. Also, I will talk to our developers to make the documentation clearer.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register