Bullets and line breaks in Elementor on Resume Page

• Posted in : Ikonik
    Participant

I recently updated to the Ikonik theme for its newest update, and I’m not sure if this was the reason for this issue, but it’s the only thing that changed really. Before the update, this issue wasn’t present.

On the resume page, under each event section, in the description, I am trying to use bullets to make it less like a paragraph. I am using manual unicode for the bullets (mac option + 8), and then in the elementor description portion of the pixelwars timeline box, I am simply hitting enter to create the break on the line for the next bullet. This was working previously to the update. Whenever I try to input the <br> or <br/> code to make that work, it gets erased when I update the page.

I’m not sure how to make the line break work in this instance.

Hi,
    You can use “br” code the make it works. You can use child theme and updated won’t be effected your content.
    If you can not make it, provide me your wp-admin details via our private content box, below.
    Thanks

Participant

What code makes it work? Also added creds in the private message.

Hi,
    I will discuss this topic with our developer and I will let you know.
    Thanks

Keymaster

Hi, we haven’t made any changes to that section with the latest update, maybe an Elementor update might have effected it, Btw, unfortunately we have designed event description to be a single paragraph by default.

Have a nice day!

Participant

So are you saying that even as a single paragraph, there is no way to implement a line break at all? That doesn’t help from a formatting POV. Why would this not be a functionality that is enabled?

Keymaster

I see, I will discuss this with our wordpress developer and see if we can easily add markup support.

Cheers.

Keymaster

Hi, we have released a new update with the fix, you can download and update your theme now.
    https://themeforest.net/user/pixelwars/portfolio

Participant

Sounds good. I’ll circle back if I have any issues. Thanks!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register