Demo import doesn´t look like the shown demo

• Posted in : Efor
  • reichp1
    Participant

Hi,
    after I installed the plugins and used the “one click demo import” all sites appear, but there is content missing on some sites and the format is totally different in comparison with the demo on the website.

How to fix this?
    Do I need additional plugins?
    How about the jetelements, do I need a plugin or a seperate access?

demo 07

Thanks for your help.
    Philipp

amandaunveil
    Participant

I am having the same issue. Very frustrating. Did you receive any help or updates on this>

serkan

Hi, Just be sure that you increased the upload limit at least to 128mb. If you still have the issue, you need to contact your hosting provider about increasing the allocated memory size for your site.
    You can run wp reset plugin once;
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-reset/
    Then, install theme plugins then run the one click demo import plugin and choose your demo content. If you still have the issue, provide me your wp admin details via our private content box below and i will try to help you.
    – JetElements : brings 40+ New Elements for Elementor, such as Testimonial Slider, Clients Logos carousel and much more.
    Thanks

reichp1
    Participant

Hi serkan,
    thanks for your tips. I followed your steps and it worked much better. Unfortunately not in a way it should. There are still some items missing and strange content e.g. Menu, blog, shop. Could you please give me a helping hand on this, because I tried a lot but I don´t see any option to fix this.
    wp admin details are in the private section.
    Thanks a lot!

serkan

Hi,
    I just imported the demo data for you.
    Have a nice day.

reichp1
    Participant

Hi Serkan,
    thanks a lot! Now it looks perfect!

serkan

You are welcome :) We’d be very happy if you can spare a minute to rate the theme on ThemeForest. Your feedback will boost our motivation and help us to work harder on future updates.

https://themeforest.net/downloads

Thank you for your support.

reichp1
    Participant

Hi serkan,

again thanks for the implementation. I just realized that the blog element is missing. It just guides me to the online demo of jay. How can I make this site to mine as well?

Thanks for your help!

reichp1
    Participant

Hi serkan,
    sorry, now it works.
    But just one hint from your side: How can I implement the blog section “you may also like” in new blog sites?
    Thanks for a quick answer.

serkan

Hi,
    Please go to appearance > customize > single post > related posts > activate it.
    Thanks

amandaunveil
    Participant

Serkan,

I’m back again with a new issue, but its very similar. I installed the theme and had everything just PERFECT as of yesterday. Then, I activated the WooCommerce shop and the entire theme changed. I lost the home page, theme fonts, menu, and structure that came with the theme.

Any idea how to repair this?

Thank you!
    -Amanda

serkan

Hi Amanda,
    Could you contact your hosting company and ask them to get your wordpress data back before installing woocomerce?
    Then we can install the woocomerce together.
    Thanks

amandaunveil
    Participant

Serkan – it is backed up. I have a daily backup scheduled for the site. SiteGround makes it really easy. Let’s get it done! :)

serkan

Hi,
    Could you please provide me your wp admin details via our private content box, below?
    I will activate the woocommerce plugin and I want to see if there will be any issue.
    If there is a problem you will need to report it to woocomemrce support team.
    Thanks

amandaunveil
    Participant

Login to both WordPress and SiteGround below. I’m available all afternoon and would love to knock this out.

Also – by restoring a previous day backup, I assume that I’m going to lose everything I edited that evening. I spent about 4-5 hours editing the site (all the SEO, metadata, affiliate links, background images) before I added the woo-commerce plugin. Anything we could do to save this would be great. BUT I totally understand if that’s not possible.

serkan

Hi,
    You can go to dashboard > tools > export > you can keep the whole of your content and if somethings happen you can upload the content via tools > import.
    When I browse your website, I see that you have activated the woo-commerce plugins before me. Obviously, how can we help you?

amandaunveil
    Participant

Serkan – I haven’t touched it since I reached out. If you’ll go back to my original ask… I installed and activated the woo commerce a few days ago. When I went through the steps of activating my store front… it changed the entire site. I had everything just perfect with the theme and then when I activated the store front like Woo Commerce plugin asked me to do… it all changed. I don’t know how to get it back to the theme.

If there is a way to remove the woo store… maybe that would fix it?

serkan

Hi,
    You can go to plugins folder and deactivate or delete the woocommerce plugin. I will forward this topic to our developer and I will keep you updated.
    Thanks

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi, Storefront is a free theme that wooCommerce recommends, you shouldn’t be activating Storefront theme since you are using Efor theme, you may activate Efor theme again from “Appearance > Themes” section.

Have a nice day!

amandaunveil
    Participant

Hi Ahmetsali,

I’m not sure how to repair this. Can you please help? The Efor theme has been activated the whole time so I’m not sure if I should deactivate and reactivate? How do I remove the storefront?

Thanks,

Amanda

amandaunveil
    Participant

I deactivated the woo commerce plugins and nothing changed about the site other than products not showing. It is still showing the changes made from the woo store.

amandaunveil
    Participant

Update: I was able to revert some of the changes that the woocommerce plugin did to the theme by changing the font to “default” font. The main menu is the largest concern as it looks completely different than how I had it. If you guys can just help me get the menu back, then the rest of it… I can deal with.

Thank you!

serkan

Hi @amandaunveil
    Please create a new topic related to this issue and provide me your wp admin details via our private content box.
    Thanks

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register