Homepage Menu Links showing URL path as Undefined

• Posted in : Ikonik
    Participant

We are experiencing abnormalities with our homepage menu.

Menu links for the homepage are different than the other pages. It’s driven by a special widget. The links are displaying with /#/undefined/.

As a first step, I disabled all plugins to troubleshoot. And the issue still happen.

As a secondary step to get around this menu widget, I added a html code widget to that widget placeholder. Even though the links are hardcoded, they are still getting changed, to display /#/undefined.

Please let us know the next steps in troubleshooting this.

Hi,
    Could you please deactivate your third party plugins and try it again?
    If you still have the issue, provide me your wp admin details via our private content box below.
    Thanks

Participant

Serkan,

We already did that. In doing so, we were able to identify that the error was within the theme and not the plugins. Thus taking action to contact you guys here in support.

Participant

Serkan, below is our credentials (in private area).

Hi,
    I went to appearance > widgets > homepage menu > removed HTML widget and added homepage menu widget and saved it.
    Thanks

Participant

Thanks Serkan!

This ticket can be closed.

We appreciate your help.

You are welcome :) We’d be very happy if you can spare a minute to rate the theme on ThemeForest. Your feedback will boost our motivation and help us to work harder on future updates.

https://themeforest.net/downloads

Thank you for your support.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register