I Just Bought The Theme And It's Doesn't Seem Look Likes The Demo and i try to

• Posted in : Impose
  • martzy2021
    Participant

I’m a WordPress beginner user and have trouble setting up the theme.

I’ve been tried for hours and still could not do it

please help! please help!

serkan

Hi @martzy2021
    You can check out this related docmentation;
    https://themes.pixelwars.org/doc/impose/#installation
    Thanks

martzy2021
    Participant

hi Sir Serkan can you please help me i can’t find it anywhere the Impose Shortcodes plugin.? please reply thank you

martzy2021
    Participant

can you install my impose theme i will give you wordpress account i dont know how to install

martzy2021
    Participant

can you make me seem look like demo theme. it doesnt work for me in wordpress when i install Impose theme. can please help me

serkan

Hi,
    You can provide me your wp admin details via our private content box below?
    I can help you on it.
    Thanks

martzy2021
    Participant

hi sir serkan please check i already provide in private content i hope you fix my problem thank you

martzy2021
    Participant

hi sir Serkan please check i already provide the wp admin details in private content the i hope you fix my problem thank you

martzy2021
    Participant

hi sir Serkan please check i already provide the wp admin details in private content. please update me immediately because this is my first project to my client..

serkan

Hi,
    Could you contact your hosting provider about increasing the allocated memory size for your site.
    And also, I will forward this topic to our developer and I will keep you updated.
    Thanks

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi, I have just logged in to your site, and set home as homepage, selected menu, assigned widgets and activated slider on your blog. You have just missing the post featured images which you will replace anyway. You can customize your site from “Appearance > Theme Options” as you wish.

Have a nice day!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register