Problem with cart/checkout

• Posted in : Efor
  • esencialesdelaura
    Participant

Hi!
    When somebody is logged to my website and tries to buy a course, the “buy this course” button goes to cartand let you introduce coupon, and then continue. But at the end, appears the learnpress form too. Can I take it away?

on the other hand… if someone is trying to buy the course for the first time without an account, the “buy this course” button leads to a cart page “empty”. Then asks to go to “shop” and there I can see again the course but with another design (due to the cool integration woocommerce learnpress, I guess).

Can you help me to fix this, please? I would like to that “buy this course” button leads to a normal cart or if its not possible, directly to the woocommerce checkout form.

thank you!

p.s. I’m just using woocommerce because I need that people begins the course with a coupon and giving me a number on the sign in form. If there were this option in learnpress I would forget about woocommerce

serkan

Hi,
    I tried to login to your website, it blocks me. I am not able to login your website. I just forwarded this topic to our developer and I will keep you updated.
    Thanks

esencialesdelaura
    Participant

OK. Let me know asap, please!!

thank you!

serkan

Hi,
    If there is a plugin or a setting on the hosting side that may prevent access from a different country, please uninstall/deactivate it. Because it does not allow us to enter.
    Thanks

esencialesdelaura
    Participant

Ok! I think I have just done it. Can you check it out?

Thank you very much.

serkan

Hi,
    I am still getting this message;
    https://ibb.co/CbNbn1p
    Thanks

esencialesdelaura
    Participant

My hosting supervisor is asking for your IP to check out if there is anything blocked with it. Are you trying to enter from the US?
    I’m sure you’re trying to enter through (hide by author) right?

serkan

Hi, I tried to login via different ip adresses. I am trying to check it from Turkey atm.
    Thanks

esencialesdelaura
    Participant

Great! I have just given permission to Turkey for entering my domain. Can you check it out?

serkan

Hi,
    I just updated your settings. Could you please check it out and keep me updated?
    Thanks

esencialesdelaura
    Participant

Hi! I’m still viewing the changes. First of all, thank you very much!

Something has happened with the log in page https://bienestarholisticoyesencial.com/perfil-de-estudiante/ it is without format :(

Then, in the new courses page, can I translate the words about duration, quizzes… and all that stuff?? and the colors…

When I try to buy the course, I cannot use the coupon code from woocommerce (I guess is using the cart from learnpress, but I need to use the registration form of woocommerce for using a coupon code and something else).

esencialesdelaura
    Participant

Sorry, one thing else….

when I’m inside the course, I see the big header so part of the content has dissapeared

serkan

Hi,
    I didn’t deactivate any plugin from your folder. I will forward this topic to our developer and I will keep you updated.
    Thanks

esencialesdelaura
    Participant

Hi! for your info, I have added the CSS

.course-item-lp_lesson .header-wrap-inner {
    display:none; }

To take out the header inside the lessons, so I think that thing is already fixed.

I’m still having the issue that I can’t buy a course going to the woocomerce cart and checkout form.

thank you

serkan

Hi,
    I will keep you updated.
    Thanks for your patience.

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi, can you update your LearnPress plugin to the latest version: 4.0.3 and see if the issues gone, if they still exists please report them to the plugin author on the plugin support forum;

https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/learnpress/

Have a nice day!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register