Accordion and lightbox not working

• Posted in : unRovr
  • Niklas_Murr
    Participant

Hi folks,

I used accordion elements and custom html for images. The elements work fine on the site (page.com/newpage1), but not in the single page application with ajax. (page.com/#/newpage1).

I used your “Service”-Class and following html to enable lightbox as an elementor element, since I did not find a pixelwars core lightbox.
    elementor-open-lightbox=”yes”

Kind regards,
    Niklas

serkan

Hi Niklas,
    I will forward this topic to our developer and I will keep you updated.
    Thanks for your patience.

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi, can you provide your related url, please?

Niklas_Murr
    Participant

I currently removed the accordion. Lightbox is still implemented.

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi again, on the homepage, sub page’s content is fetched via ajax, so any element which requires extra javascript to work (such as lightbox) won’t work on your homepage, sorry but there is nothing we can do about it because of the limitation of the ajax fetched page nature.

Niklas_Murr
    Participant

Hi,

thank you very much for the quick response and your help. Theoretically it should be possible to recall the lightbox script within the ajax, so the DOM is modfied after the ajax call, or am i wrong here? And where is the ligthbox function located.

Thanks in advance.
    Niklas

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

yes, that’s correct in theory, we already re-call the scripts of the elements that we write (the elements with Pixelwars prefix on Elementor) however the other Elementor elements requiring js to work, we haven’t write js functions of this elements so we can’t control them.

Thanks.

Niklas_Murr
    Participant

Hi,

thank you very much for your help. I’m okay with that. Thanks a lot for the patience.

Have a great day.

serkan

You’re welcome, please don’t forget to rate the theme on themeforest if you liked it, thanks.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register