Add shop functionality to the theme

• Posted in : Renovatio
  • conclavio
    Participant

Hello, is it possible to add shop functionality to the theme? Our client wants to be able to sell some items.

Mehmet S.
    Keymaster

Hi, you can use the WooCommerce plugin.

WooCommerce:
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce/

Thanks

conclavio
    Participant

and what about the pages that will be needed?

Mehmet S.
    Keymaster

Install and activate the plugin, then complete quick setup steps. The plugin will create necessary pages.

Thanks

Sajid Ali
    Participant

Hi there,
    I’m having issue with use elementor template for woocommerce shop or product category templates. Is there any compatibility problem with the theme?

I think this theme should be compatible with elementor.

serkan

Hi,
    I will forward this topic to our wordpress developer and i will keep you updated.
    Thanks

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi, can you ask this to Elementor Pro support and if they indicate a theme issue we will try to fix it.

Thanks.

Sajid Ali
    Participant

Good point, but if Elementor Pro is working fine with Hello Elementor theme the how I ask to Elementor Pro support? there is something wrong with Renovatio theme so please check on your end. Thanks

serkan

Hi,
    We will make a deep analysis on the subject and return to you.
    Thank you for your patience.

Mehmet S.
    Keymaster

Hi, you can reach the Elementor team at any time via the following plugin support forum.

Elementor Support Forum:
    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/elementor/

Thanks

Sajid Ali
    Participant

I know how to reach elementor’s support. Issue is on your theme so its better debug it.

serkan

Hi,
    What the developer actually wants from you is to write to elementor about the subject. Because if there is a code conflict caused by elementor, we cannot interfere with the elementor plugin. The elementor support team can help with this. If there are theme-related problems, of course we can provide intervention. Our request from you is to contact elementor support and identify the source of the problem.
    Thanks for your understanding.

Sajid Ali
    Participant

I don’t understand your what you doing on support. I told and show you in loom, hello elementor and WP default theme is working fine on same environment, but the issue is come when I activate Renovatio theme. so please let me how can I ask elementor’s support for the issue which is in Renovatio??
    It around a month ago we are walking around but not fix the issue.
    If you unable to fix/debug your Renovatio theme then I must need to give feedback over Envato.

let me know your thoughts.

serkan

Hi,
    Unfortunately, working with the default theme is not the cause of the problem. Likewise, our default demo site works smoothly with Elementor. Instead of wasting time here, you can contact elementor and investigate the cause of the problem. But also, I will contact the developers and get back to you.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register