Back button needed from the course to the main website

• Posted in : Efor
  • claudiuciobanu
    Participant

When I am running the contents of a video course, i don’t have any back button. I would expect to have a link or a button to take me back to my member dashboard. There is a big X on the upper right hand side corner, but when I click it, it takes me back to an error page on the website. This seems to be the only way to get back to the main website, but at the cost of seeing an error message ‘Page not found’. The big X should have the purpose of taking me back to my dashboard.

serkan

Hi,
    Could you please provide me your wp admin details via our private content box below?
    Thanks

claudiuciobanu
    Participant

done

claudiuciobanu
    Participant

i have a new but very simmilar problem that i found. i have uploaded few picture and a video here: https://s.go.ro/h7u3ppf2

serkan

Hi,
    Please clear your cache and try it again.
    I just tested private course, close button is working and also I am not getting 404 issue.
    Do you have any chance to check your website with other devices?
    Thanks

claudiuciobanu
    Participant

It work s when you use the admin account but if you use another user credentials to login it does not work anymore. Please use the new credentials from private content.

serkan

Hi,
    I tried to use the new credentials for your website but i am getting this error message.
    “Adresă de email necunoscută. Verifică din nou sau încearcă cu numele tău de utilizator”
    Could you please check it for me?
    Thanks

claudiuciobanu
    Participant

maybe I was wrong. I send them again

serkan

Hi,
    Could you please contact to Tutor LMS suport team and i will also report this to our developer and i will keep you updated.
    Thanks

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi, we have reported this issue to the plugin author and awaiting a reply, I will keep you informed.

Have a nice day!

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi here is the response from the plugin author;

” Please do not set course visibility to private mode as private courses are meant to be viewed by the course author only- see image below for reference
    https://capture.dropbox.com/D6YukjiK4uZFNfPQ

Thanks.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register