Basic Gallery Problem

• Posted in : Efor
  • skwebsite
    Participant

Hi,

I am having an issue with the basic gallery on laptop view on my website. It won’t show full width on laptop/desktop and would love your help on this. I also can’t get more than 3 photos to show in a row.

serkan

Hi,
    When I click on the photo, the photo comes on the Lightbox. When you press the square icon in the upper right corner, it becomes full-width.
    You can also adjust the page width via Customiser. Can I get your wp admin information for the three photo section on the row? Let me enter and check the settings.
    Thanks

skwebsite
    Participant

Hi,
    I don’t mean when you click on the photo. I mean when you view the gallery on the page as a whole. Thanks so much for saying you will check on this for me.

skwebsite
    Participant

Hi, still waiting on a reply for this one :)

serkan

Hi,
    When I edit your gallery page with elementor, when I select full width in the settings section, it allows these limits. As far as I understand, elementor only allows this. You can contact elementor support for detailed information.
    Thanks

skwebsite
    Participant

Hi, I’m having massive problems with my purchase code and cannot access the support forum to post a new topic. The contact form on my site is not working. This is URGENT as my client cannot receive enquiries. I need assistance ASAP.

skwebsite
    Participant

I’ve since changed to contact form 7. You should note that the contact form that is available with the Theme seems to be faulty, I’ve taken it off my client’s website

serkan

Hi, please install and activate the following plugin. Then configure it from its settings page for your site. Thanks

WP Mail SMTP:
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-mail-smtp/

wp-mail-smtp-wordpress-plugin

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register