Blog next page

• Posted in : ikonik
  • rusott
    Participant

When the blog page reach the maximum post the oldest post disappears. How I fix it?

serkan

Hi,
    You can increase the post limit . Go to dashboard > settings > reading > increase it.
    Thanks

rusott
    Participant

Ok. I put 10 post max. per page, and some thumbs now disappear, there not next page button

serkan

Hi rusott
    Could you provide me your wp admin details via our private content box below?
    I will forward this topic to our developer.
    Thanks

rusott
    Participant

Ok.

serkan

Hi,
    Thanks for the informations. I will keep you updated.

rusott
    Participant

Thanks, I’ll be waiting, I have not been able to use the theme normally since I bought it, something always happens, the worst thing is that the support expires.

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi, I have just logged in to your site, and I saw your latest posts page(ultimas-publicaciones-de-ruboc) was set as blog from “Settings > Reading > Posts Page” and you have a page named blog saved as draft.

I have just published your blog page and set it as your blog page from “Settings > Reading > Posts Page” and now everything seems to be working fine.

Cheers.

rusott
    Participant

thanks, it’s better, but there is no option “next page” to see all the thumbnails with the same design? It seems to me that when I click on “see all posts”, we lost the beautiful design you made and we go to a basic WordPress design 😕

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi again, unfortunately the grid layout is only available for latest posts, and the blog page has regular full width layout by default. If more users ask for this we may consider adding grid layout support for the regular blog page.

Have a nice day!

malspiker
    Participant

Hi again,

I think the same: adding grid layout support for the regular blog page is a very nice idea.

Regards,
    B.

serkan

Hi B.
    Thanks for the feedback.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register