Button to pop out podcast player on click

• Posted in : Podify
  • sammyericsson
    Participant

Hello Team,

I have been trying to figure out a way to configure this feature using the resources in this theme but I have not found a way yet.

Please could you see the video link shared below:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lSlZexrFfWiJivO11ribZuDEAgF6okvl/view?usp=share_link

Please let me know if this is possible?

Regards,

serkan

Hi,
    I will forward this topic to our developer and I will keep you updated.
    Thanks

sammyericsson
    Participant

Okay thanks I look forward to hearing from your team soon

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi, can you please provide wp-login details via the private content box and let me check whats wrong?

Thanks.

sammyericsson
    Participant

Done

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

please also provide your website url.

sammyericsson
    Participant
    ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi again, what you show in the video doesn’t seem to be a layout/feature of our theme as I can’t see that layout on the website you provided.

sammyericsson
    Participant

Hi thank you for your swift feedback. I showed you a sample of what I was trying to achieve on the theme. The website I am trying to model after is called radiolab.org. My client wants me to make the list of episode in cards that have a listen or play button. Then when you click on the play/listen button it would pop out the audio player just like the video I shared.

Please let me know if you need further clarification

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi again, I see, unfortunately, this is not available by default, as we have shown on our demo site you can list the latest episodes grid, and when clicking on the episode it opens the episode post not a popup.

Have a nice day!

sammyericsson
    Participant

Please could you help check, my homepage nav menu is no longer loading up correctly.

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi again, it looks like you are not using the theme’s header, but created a customized header with Elementor Pro, you can switch back to the theme header or contact Elementor Pro support about the current header issue.

Cheers.

sammyericsson
    Participant

Hello again, please this is beyond using Elementor Pro. As we speak I have deleted Elementor Pro and using just elementor. I have noticed that when I am in the elementor builder area, the pages loads correctly but when I preview outside of the elementor builder, the page is messed up.

Please I feel the theme has some bugs that needs to be fixed.

Thanks

sammyericsson
    Participant

Please don’t bother, I have fixed it.

serkan

Hi, thanks for the feedback. We’d be very happy if you can spare a minute to rate the theme on ThemeForest. Your feedback will boost our motivation and help us to work harder on future updates.

https://themeforest.net/downloads

Thank you for your support.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register