Can't upload template into Elementor

• Posted in : Efor
  • Silke_305
    Participant

Hi,

I accidentally erased the three “Coaching” boxes on the front page and couldn’t restore them. Read through all the posts and came across the possibility of working/ adding sections of the original template to my page. Yay! I tried to upload the Efor template (zip file) to Elementor but it always says that an error occured. No matter if I try to upload the file in the WordPress Menue or if I click on the grey folder to open the menu in Elementor directly. No luck. Downloaded the zip file again from Themeforest but that also doesn’t work. Help!

serkan

Hi @silke_305
    If you provide me your wp admin details via our private content box below, I can help you to achieve it.
    Thanks

Silke_305
    Participant

Thank you so much. Will provide my details as requested.

Silke_305
    Participant

Hi Serkan,
    Thanks for your help, the templates are loaded now. However, the separate elements are from another demo. All elements of the Jay theme come in the Jay_home template all together but not separate. So if I want to insert the three boxes with the “Coaching” which are in the upper part of the demo page, I can not do that.
    I added one of the templates to try out and it crushed the complete layout preview in the Elementor. If I run the page in a separate tab it looks fine. But doing the layout when everything is misplaced doesn’t work so well. :-/ Can you help? I really appreciate it!
    BR Silke

serkan

Hi Silke,
    You provided me username and password but you forgot to add the website URL.
    Could you please provide me the related URL?
    Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register