change color submit buttons

• Posted in : Bloggy WP
  • nanfoolery
    Participant

in bloggy, the comment button turns green. how can i change the color in css? thanks! and when i fill out forms the color is green. please help!

thanks.

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

We will add an option to easily change the primary green color to anything else in the next update, which is coming in a few days.

allainajeffreys
    Participant

Did this option become available with the most recent update? I went through all the customization settings, but didn’t see an option to change the hover color from green for tags, submit buttons, etc. Maybe I just missed it though?

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

not yet, we will release a new update in this week.

HeyMimi
    Participant

It would be cool if they were random colors, to match the underscores on menu. (Just my 2 cents, if you haven’t made the update yet!)

allainajeffreys
    Participant

I like the single, solid color; it would just be nice to be able to change it to any color in order match my client’s brand. Thanks for following up!

HeyMimi
    Participant

That would be good too!
    I’m sure we could change it ourselves in the stylesheet.css , correct?
    I think I will take a look now and see if I can find it.

HeyMimi
    Participant

I just used the code Ahmetsali provided in the LEFT-MARGINS thread and it worked like a charm.

Here’s what I did:
    1. Went here: CSS Color Names and picked up the hex# for the color I liked.
    2. Then I pasted the code from this post:
    Post#9680
    into the custom CSS in the Theme Options part of Bloggy Theme Options, not the WordPress Theme Customizer thing.
    Just added the custom code for link color, and it works fine. My text and button links like “continue reading” are now a nice teal color (hex ##008080) on hover. I double checked it in Firefox and Chrome browsers.

I added the code Ahmetsali provided into the “Theme Options” – clicked “Style” tab – and added the code to to the “Custom CSS” field down near the bottom of that screen. Then I changed the color codes from green to the color I wanted on hover ( Teal: #008080). and clicked “Save.”

I think I’ll post my other thoughts on color customization in a different thread, since this thread is called ‘MARGINS.”

I hope that helps someone.

allainajeffreys
    Participant

That worked perfect, @heymimi. Thanks for the link to the custom CSS in Post#9680, that’s EXACTLY what I was looking for.

HeyMimi
    Participant

So glad it helped, Allaina!

Mehmet S.
    Keymaster

The new version is available! You can download it from ThemeForest.

Thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register