Change portfolio detail

• Posted in : ikonik
  • errenquiry0203@gmail.com
    Participant

Hi, i would like to change the following highlight example from Client to education and service to grade. Is there any way to change this? I have attached the screenshot of portfolio. Thanks

serkan

Hi,
    You can make it via loco translate plugin. When you install and activate it, locate the pixelwars plugin and translate it.
    You can search “loco translate” in our support forum and learn how to use it.
    https://ibb.co/LrBYvHL
    Thanks

errenquiry0203@gmail.com
    Participant

Hi, appreciated your promptly replied. I tried to change using the loco translate plugin, and after changing the plugin change only the backend, but the frontend is not changed, may I know why?

serkan

Hi, The language you are translating to and the wordpress language must be the same.

After activating the Loco plugin;
    – go to its page,
    – try “Sync” function for template firstly
    – select active theme (Ikonic),
    – click to “New Language” link,
    – select your language from list and location for your language file,
    – click “Start translating” button,
    – you can see all words in a list. Use search box.
    – finally, click on “Save” button to display your new words.

errenquiry0203@gmail.com
    Participant

You seem like just copy the sentence instead read my actual issue, kindly read and help me with this. I can understand you have many inquiries to reply to, but please read and help my e.inquiry Thanks

serkan

Hi, of course I read your problem. But I wrote the steps for you to check from the beginning. Generally, pressing the synchronization button is forgotten. In addition, this problem can be seen because loco translate and wordpress language are not the same.
    Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register