You can make it via loco translate plugin. When you install and activate it, locate the pixelwars plugin and translate it.
You can search “loco translate” in our support forum and learn how to use it. https://ibb.co/LrBYvHL
Hi, The language you are translating to and the wordpress language must be the same.
After activating the Loco plugin;
– go to its page,
– try “Sync” function for template firstly
– select active theme (Ikonic),
– click to “New Language” link,
– select your language from list and location for your language file,
– click “Start translating” button,
– you can see all words in a list. Use search box.
– finally, click on “Save” button to display your new words.
Hi, of course I read your problem. But I wrote the steps for you to check from the beginning. Generally, pressing the synchronization button is forgotten. In addition, this problem can be seen because loco translate and wordpress language are not the same.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.