Chrome issue

• Posted in : Read
  • japo
    Participant

Instead of constructively responding to my review you ask me to toddle off to your forum, register, and mess about with ‘purchase code’.

As you know this is my review: “Chrome browser: when published, all items except for title and menu are aligned right. Put any page though an editor and save without doing ANY edits… and everything is STILL aligned right, both on Chrome desktop and mobile browser. Cannot work with this sh*t. Cannot believe that no-one’s noticed this elephant in the room.”

I know Read is old, but hasn’t anyone noticed the spanner in the works with Chrome? I have two websites, and Read was to be used for a third. So I’m not a complete novice.

Adjusting margins of Read in an editor make no difference – it is not formatted correctly on Chrome, despite being perfect in Firefox and Opera mobile. Quite frankly, I’m pissed off. And unless you can fix it, then it’s money down the toilet.

serkan

Hi,
    Could you please check our demo website?
    http://preview.themeforest.net/item/read-responsive-html5-minimalist-template/full_screen_preview/3772717
    Do you have any issue like your website?
    Also, could you please provide me your related url?
    Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register