Contact Form Confirmation on-site and/or via Email

• Posted in : cvCard WP
  • magilan3006
    Participant

Hey there,

i have a question to the Contact Form within the theme.
    If useres use it and hit the Send-Button it just looks like the page refreshes. There is no notification on the site or via Email to the User, that he send hier inquiry successfully.

Is there a way i can set this au/activate it?

Thanks

serkan

Hi @magilan3006
    You can try to use contact form 7 or ninjaform plugin instead of default contact form.
    Thanks

magilan3006
    Participant

Hi,
    thanks for the reply. I wanted to try ninja Forms anyway. I was just wondering if the standard form doenst have the function of ntofifcation at all or if i am doing something wrong.

serkan

Hi,
    We don’t have this feature as default that is why I recommend you to use a plugin for it.
    Thanks

magilan3006
    Participant

Hi,
    Contact Form 7 works nicely.
    Just one thing: i tried to get the Contact form fields to span over the Whole width of the column, but it doesnt Work. With the “Submit” Button it Works but i cant seem to make it Work with the Text-fields. Tried everything (Additional CSS, CF7-Customizer Plugin etc.) Could you give me advice?

magilan3006
    Participant

any idea?

serkan

Hi,
    Could you provide me your related url, please?
    Thanks

magilan3006
    Participant

Hey,
    thanks for the reply.
    My Site is still in Maintenance Mode so i send you the URL an Login Data via the private content box.

serkan

Hi,
    You can add this custom css code;

#cfc label { width: 100%; }

Thanks

magilan3006
    Participant

thanks a lot

serkan

You are welcome :) We’d be very happy if you can spare a minute to rate the theme on ThemeForest. Your feedback will boost our motivation and help us to work harder on future updates.

https://themeforest.net/downloads

Thank you for your support.

magilan3006
    Participant

Hey, is just rated you guys:)

One last hickup is stil have with the form. Since the update of the theme a few days ago it seems that the cnfirmation after sending it is not displayed anymore.

It still works, the user just doesnt get any feedback it worked. The form fields dont change (text stays after clicking “send” an the refresh circle underneath ist constantly rolling but nothig else changes. in that case user dont know “send” worked and will gut the send button a few times.

I am not 100 % certain but i think this started after i updated the theme. Could that be?

Thanks

serkan

Hi,
    It is related to cf7 customizer plugin. You may contact to plugin author;
    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/contact-form-7/
    Thanks

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register