Contact form error

• Posted in : Efor
  • Matnie
    Participant

Hi,

The contact form sends mails as it should, but when i click “submit” i dont get a verification that the mail is send. Instead it shows a red error icon in the button?

Best regards,
    Mathis

serkan

Hi Mathis,

1-) sender domain should be like;

$sender_domain = ‘server@your-domain.com’;

2-) if this doesn’t work please make sure php mail function is enabled on your hosting.

Cheers.

irvin94
    Participant

Hi,

I have one last problem on my website, the contact form page.
    As Matnie, it shows a red error icon in the button submit when I’d like to send a mail.

I do not have a lot of knwoledges in coding so please, can you help me ?

Thank you

serkan

Hi,
    Please contact your hosting company and ask them to enable the PHP mail function.
    Thanks

irvin94
    Participant

Hi,

It is enabled. They enable it by default.
    Wordpress assistance host said that “The Submit button doesn’t work, so the message is not even sent.”

serkan

Hi,
    I will forward this topic to our developer and i will keep you updated.
    Thanks

Matnie
    Participant

My server is “server@sansestark.dk”. The hosting company says that the php mail function is enabled. But i am using a SMTP server connected with the “Easy WP SMTP”-plugin. Dont know if that gives problems?

serkan

Hi Mathis,
    Could you please also add your wp-admin details via our private content box below?
    I will also forward your issue to our developer and I will keep you updated as soon as possible.
    Just in case, can you both try to use ninja form plugin if there is an issue with the theme?
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/ninja-forms/
    Thanks

Matnie
    Participant

Should i wait for you to look at the current solution before I try with Ninja forms?

serkan

Hi,
    I just activated the ninjaform contact plugin for you and created a test contact page. You can use the ninja form plugin in the contact page until we find the issue.
    Thanks

Matnie
    Participant

Got the Ninja form to work, but would much rather use yours. So please notify me if you find and correct the error, thanks.

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi, contact form shortcode provides a simple non-customizable contact form but since it raises some issues on some servers we encourage you to use dedicated contact form plugins such as NinjaForm, wpForms or contactForm7.

We may also remove the contact-form shortcode with the future updates and just use dedicated form plugins as we plan to focus on theme-specific features with the next updates.

Thanks for your understanding.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register