Contact Page Form Issue

• Posted in : Empathy
  • 19rcornish90
    Participant

Hi……..
    First, love this theme, so “thanks for making it.”

I recently migrated to a different web host and in the process, changed to WPForms for my contact form on my contact page.

I got the form working great, but it looks like something in the page coding is forcing the form field titles to be centered on the page, instead of left-justified, like they appear in the form settings. Can you help me determine how I can get this form to display properly? Thanks!

serkan

Hi,
    Could you please provide me your wp admin details via our private content box, below?
    Thanks

19rcornish90
    Participant

Thanks for your reply.

I am a little nervous about granting you admin access to my site. Can you please tell me why you need this, or if there’s another way I can enlist your help.

Thank you.

serkan

Hi, If there is any error in the background, I wanted to take a look one by one and find a quick solution. So far, thousands of passwords have been shared with us. We do not keep records of these and we also did not experience any security breaches to our customers. You can create a temporary username and password for us and delete it when the problem is resolved.
    Thanks

19rcornish90
    Participant

Thanks for the reply. I appreciate your help.

I have created an administrator account for you and will post the credentials below.

Please let me know what has been changed so I can learn from this.

Thank you.

serkan

Hi,
    It looks like wp form plugin made some changes on the structure. I just added these custom css codes;

div.wpforms-container-full .wpforms-form .wpforms-field .wpforms-field-row {
        text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; }

@media screen and (min-width: 768px) {
    input:not([type=submit]):not([type=button]):not([type=file]):not([type=radio]):not([type=checkbox]) { max-width: 630px; } }

div.wpforms-container-full .wpforms-form textarea.wpforms-field-medium { max-width: 630px; }

Thanks

19rcornish90
    Participant

OK…. But did you forget to save your work? No change visible here.

serkan

Hi,
    Please clear your browser cache, it is looking okay on my side. I just checked it.
    Thanks

19rcornish90
    Participant

Uhhh… I don’t know whose website you’ve been working on, but it’s not mine:
    • Emptied cache
    • Multiple browsers
    • Multiple computers

NO CHANGE.
    NO CODE
    NOTHING

go to rickcornish.net

Thank you.

serkan

Hi,
    Please check the related screenshot.
    https://ibb.co/SNW03TL

Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register