Contact Page

• Posted in : Responsy WP
  • keithpa
    Participant

Is it possible to have the map and the contact form side by side with Contact info below the map? I don’t mind if my map is a square rather then a rectangle.

Thanks,
    Keith

Mehmet S.
    Keymaster

– There is an option to make the map square Theme Settings > Conact > Google Map Height

– There is a widget area for conact page sidebar (Contact Page Sidebar), you can use text widget to display map on the sidebar.

keithpa
    Participant

thanks.

How do I make it square? It only has an option for the height

Can you explain step by step how to have my form and map beside each other.

Mehmet S.
    Keymaster

Set 770 value on that option to make it square.

keithpa
    Participant

Are you sure setting it to 770 makes the map 770 pixels tall not what I am looking for.

Is it possible to have the contact form and map beside each other? Please answer the question. Your widget response does not make sense.

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi, this is not easy to do with some lines of code. You need to change the contact page layout markup, readjust map and contact form wrapper columns to your desired one. If you are not familiar with html coding you may consider working with a professional for further customizations.

keithpa
    Participant

I was able to accomplish this by changing to a full page template and then using shortcodes to divide the page into 3 columns. One for my form, one for my map and the final one for my contact info.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Responsy WP’ is closed to new topics and replies.