Debra Wilson

• Posted in : Efor
  • sovxoe
    Participant

I bought this ‘efor’ theme And i have installed it on my wordpress site but if i select this theme i only get a blank home page with black letters showing all my wordpress pages. from the efor theme i would like to select the debra wilson variant. i don’t see that
    Option anywhere. How And where can I select the debra wilson variant? And how can i edit it with elementor?

serkan

Hi,
    Can you check out the documentation?
    https://themes.pixelwars.org/doc/efor/
    If you still have an issue, I can import the Debra Wilson demo data for you.
    Thanks

alejandracorrales
    Participant

When installing template and demo “Debra Wilson” only created the blog module and the menu. The home, contact and start-here modules are not and I must create it with the .json and the course the module does not exist.

Please I need your help

serkan

Hi @alejandracorrales
    Do you mind me to install a fresh copy of the theme? If you want to, please provide me your wp admin details via our private content box below?
    Thanks

alejandracorrales
    Participant

Good evening

Sorry for the delay in responding, I have deleted 20 times and reinstalled everything but it does not work, I appreciate your help. There is no progress in the pages yet, so you can delete what is necessary, so that there are no duplicate pages.

serkan

Hi,
    I just imported the demo content for you.
    Thanks

alejandracorrales
    Participant

Thanks

serkan

You are welcome :) We’d be very happy if you can spare a minute to rate the theme on ThemeForest. Your feedback will boost our motivation and help us to work harder on future updates.

https://themeforest.net/downloads

Thank you for your support.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register