Demo Import

• Posted in : Impose
  • Mazhary
    Participant

Hello,

I just bough the Impose theme and I just want to import the original files into my wordpress. I want my main page exactly like it is in your demo. I installed all necessary plugins but it still doesn’t work.
    Can you have a look, please?
    And in general I also want my blog site as it is in the demo but when I open the blog page everything is empty and I dont know how to make it look as in the demo.

Thanks for your help!

serkan

Hi,
    I am happy to help you. Could you please double check your website url because i can not reach your website.
    Thanks

Mazhary
    Participant

Hello, thank you. Here you have the URL again.

Thank you

serkan

Hi,
    There is something wrong with your url. I tried with chrome, ie, Firefox etc browsers and i can not reach your website. Could you please contact your hosting company and ask for the reason and keep me updated?
    Thanks

Mazhary
    Participant

Hi, I texted with the hosting company, and they said if is possible to send a screenshot of your error, because they are not clear about it.

Thx

serkan

Hi,
    Here the error message;
    https://ibb.co/c3MfjLn
    Thanks

Mazhary
    Participant

The company support checked something. You can try. 🙏🏼
    Thx

serkan

Hi,
    I am getting this error messages;
    “Unbekannter Benutzername. Überprüfe ihn noch einmal oder versuche es mit deiner E-Mail-Adresse.”
    Could you please check the username and password again?
    Thanks

Mazhary
    Participant

Hi! Now it should work 🤞🏼Thx

serkan

Hi,
    I just imported the demo data for you.
    Have a nice day.

paulobrit.o
    Participant

Hello, I am trying to import the demo, but it is taking more than 6 hours. I have a really good connection. There is no error, should I still wait? Is that normal? There is a way to check the error? I would like to have a page exactly as the demo. All the plugins are already installed “All required/recommended plugins are already installed. You can import your demo content.”.

serkan

Hi,
    When I check your website, i saw an error message.

“O arquivo está vazio. Envie algo mais substancial. Esse erro também pode ter acontecido se o envio de arquivos estiver desativado no seu arquivo php.ini ou se a definição de post_max_size for menor que a do upload_max_filesize no php.ini.”

Can you check it with your hosting company and keep me updated?

Thanks

paulobrit.o
    Participant

It is now working. Thanks!

serkan

You are welcome :) We’d be very happy if you can spare a minute to rate the theme on ThemeForest. Your feedback will boost our motivation and help us to work harder on future updates.

https://themeforest.net/downloads

Thank you for your support.

Dana
    Participant

I have installed the Theme Impose, plugins and after I imported the sample data, I got an error:

Import Complete!
    Your import completed, but some things may not have imported properly.
    View error log for more information.
    [ERROR] Failed to import “The-VSCO-CAM-of-Kasper-Nyman” (Media)

What to do about this?

serkan

Hi, Only a media in the gallery is not loaded. This will not cause any problems in your use. Instead of demo blog posts, you will already upload your own content.
    Have a nice day.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register