Does not redirect / enroll user after registration

• Posted in : Efor
  • boerewors
    Participant

Hello,

If a user is not logged in, and they click enroll, after registration, they are not redirected or enrolled in the course. They just land up at their profile. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

serkan

Hi,
    Could you please provide me your wp admin details via our private content box below?
    Thanks

boerewors
    Participant

Hi serkan,

I have created an account for you.

boerewors
    Participant

Any update on this?

serkan

Hi, When I check the settings it looks normal. Learnpress working principle is displayed in this way. For more detailed information, you can contact the plugin author.
    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/learnpress/
    Thanks

boerewors
    Participant

Are you sure it is functioning correctly? If you are logged out, and make an account, the URL is appended with redirect_to however it takes you to the profile page, NOT where you left off / enrolling.

boerewors
    Participant

See URL below. I would assume this is supposed to redirect after logging in?

serkan

Hi,
    I will discuss this topic with our developer and I will keep you updated.
    Thanks

boerewors
    Participant

Have you come up with a solution? This is a huge issue at the moment as the users are signing up and not enrolled in the courses – which is causing a ton of confusion.

serkan

Hi,
    Our developer will find a solution and keep you updated.
    Thanks

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi, can you please report this bug to the plugin author and I believe they would fix it with an update;

https://thimpress.com/forums/forum/plugins/learnpress-plugin/

Have a nice day!

boerewors
    Participant

They will not assist me as I don’t have a license with them. So this theme is a bit useless right now.

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi again, you may consider switching to TutorLMS if you like which is an another LMS plugin we have tested with the theme.

Cheers.

boerewors
    Participant

A bit disappointing that is your solution. The website has already been built with LearnPress. I’ve chatted with their developers and they said this is a theme issue.

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

we can try to fix it if it is really a theme issue, can you switch to the default theme and check if the issue is fixed.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register