Dropdown menu in mobile mode

• Posted in : Read WP
  • Miki
    Participant

Hi,
    How can I set the menu in mobile view to drop down when I click it, instead of popping up with a default button list to click? It’s very hard to navigate on mobile as I have sub catergories, hope i can set it to drop dow. View like it is in the desktop view.

Miki
    Participant

Also how do I set the prev and next links just to point to the posts in the same category too?

serkan

Hi, this is not available by default, needs more further customizations, if you are not familiar to coding you may consider hiring an expert at wpkraken.io to do the job for you.

Miki
    Participant

Hi, so for prev and next links to point to the posts in the same category, I’ll need a coder?

Miki
    Participant

Also, like the other TheBlogger theme, excerpts aren’t showing even though I have manually entered the text in the edit sectikon.

There is also no excerpts checkbox as shown in your screenshot. https://img.onl/4ggaiF

Miki
    Participant

Hello, I managed to work out the excerpts issue. However how do I set the prev and next navigator just to point to the posts in the same category instead of ALL the categories?

serkan

Hi,
    It is not possible by default. This requires advanced customization.
    Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register