Edit homepage blocks

• Posted in : uCard
  • davidlbd
    Participant

Hello guys,

Could you please tell me how to change the under titles homepage blocks please ?
    I’ve read the whole documentation and searched for a while but i haven’t found any way to do so…

(BTW, your stuff is awesome, would recommend to my friends !)

Best regards,

serkan

Hi,
    I am happy that you like the theme. Thanks for the feedback.
    Please go to appearance > widgets > homepage blocks > re-write the titles
    Thanks

davidlbd
    Participant

Yes but i’m talking about the default text under homepage blocks items (“Find out what i’ve done so far” for example)

Thanks,

serkan

Hi, Go to dashboard > pages > edit the pages and change the excerpt area at the bottom of the pages.
    Thanks

davidlbd
    Participant

Hello,

and thank you for your patience ;)

I just had to go to pages > screen options > display excerpt.

I feel so sorry it was really a stupid issue. I atleast hope it could help another beginner !

Many thanks, David

serkan

You’re welcome, please don’t forget to rate the theme on themeforest if you liked it, thanks.

desinado
    Participant

Hello,

I still do not understand where this can be changed – please help.
    “Get to know about me and more.”, Find out what i have done so far. ….

desinado
    Participant

Can I ask for printscreen?

desinado
    Participant

I know, thank you

serkan

Hi desinado,
    I am happy that you found the solution.
    Thanks for the feedback.

uncultured
    Participant

Hey, I too am having trouble finding the option you are speaking about. It’s not in the edit section of the pages. Is it somewhere else?

Also, I recently purchased this theme and have already posted a couple of questions. I have not got a reply to any question. My purchase came with 6 months of support. Is PixelWars discontinuing support of the uCard theme? Please advise.

serkan

Hi, Please go to appearance > widgets > homepage blocks > re-write the titles
    On the page edit screen, click on the screen options tab on the top right and then select excerpt.
    This will display an excerpt meta box below your page editor. You can now add any text in this box, and it will be used as the excerpt for the page.
    Btw, Envato adjusts support pricing.
    Thanks

uncultured
    Participant

I was a bit confused but found it in the end! It’s not under widgets. Rather it’s under pages. But the “excerpt” field isn’t visible until you go to screen settings. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction :)

serkan

Thanks for the feedback and you are welcome.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register