Elementor Animations Not working

• Posted in : ikonik
  • farzadbayan
    Participant

All of the Elementor animation features (like FadeIns… or counting animation in Counter widget) are not working. They work perfectly in preview mode, but when I update and switch to live mode (by typing the url) they stop working.

serkan

Hi,
    Could you provide me your wp admin details via our private content box below?
    Thanks

farzadbayan
    Participant

I’ve sent you admin details. Could you please let me know of the result?

serkan

Hi,
    I will discuss this topic with our developers and i will keep you updated.
    Thanks

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi, on the homepage, sub page’s content is fetched via ajax, so any element which requires extra javascript to work (such as sliders or counters) won’t work on your homepage, sorry but there is nothing we can do about it because of the limitation of the ajax fetched page nature.

farzadbayan
    Participant

Hi. Animations work perfectly on your demo: https://themes.pixelwars.org/ikonik/demo-01/#/resume

For example take a look at DESIGN SKILLS section. When I add the same element, they stop working on my site. I think Ajax is also enabled on the demo. So could be another reason involved or am i missing something?

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi again, the elements we have coded works fine, they begin with Pixelwars prefix in Elementor. On the resume page we have used “(Pixelwars) Progress Bar” elements, they work finely animated and should work fine on your site but I couldn’t see them on your site.

Cheers.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register