Elementor not working + Jet Elements needs update

• Posted in : Efor
  • jensfriis
    Participant

Hi,

I just purchased and installed the theme, but something seems to be wrong.

Elemntor does not work. When I go into the “home” page and edit it, it seems really weird, images, and other objects are not working proberly.

Plus it keeps asking me to : There is a new version of JetElements For Elementor available. View version 2.3.2 details. Automatic update is unavailable for this plugin. Activate your license for automatic updates.

I have installed the newest version of all the plugins and wordpress it self.

How do I solve this?

jensfriis
    Participant

Hello???????? Can you please answer me?
    I just started making my new website with ur theme but I cant since there is a problem with some of the plugins ??

serkan

Hi @jensfriis
    We had bundled the full version of the plugin into the theme and it can be updated up to v2.2.17 as you said, unfortunately the plugin author doesn’t provide future updates without a license key anymore. But we already contacted them and they will provide solutions for old customers. We will release and update regarding to this issue.
    For the elementor issue, contact your hosting provider about increasing the allocated memory size for your site.
    And also, deactivate your third party plugins and try it again.
    Thanks

jensfriis
    Participant

I never had issues with elementor before, Im using it right now in my currenct website with another theme?

serkan

Hi,
    Could you provide me your wp admin details via our private content box, below?
    Thanks

jensfriis
    Participant

Is it possible to pay for Installation and Customization services?

So everything I just need is to edit the content I need for my own business?

serkan

Hi @jensfriis
    Please check out the documentation. It is very easy to install demo content. You just need to click on “one click demo import” plugin once and you will have the same demo website.
    http://themes.pixelwars.org/doc/efor/
    Thanks

jensfriis
    Participant

My problem is not importing the demo but I have issues with the “home” page when I edit it after imported like I stated above

serkan

Hi,
    Could you provide me your wp admin details via our private content box below?
    And please give me more details about the issue. I will test it myself.
    Thanks

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi, we will update the bundled JetElements and JetPopup plugin to the latest version with the next update.

Cheers.

radzevi
    Participant

Hi,

I have updated my theme but the JetElements issue doesn’t seem to be solved? I still can’t update to the latest version (2.4.1). How should I solve this? JetPopup has now updated and no issues.

Thank you.

serkan

Hi, unfortunately the plugin author doesn’t provide auto updates without a license key anymore. But, we will update the JetElements plugin to the latest version with the next update.

therokbohinc
    Participant

Hello,

I have the same issue. When i activate Jetelements or Jetpopup plugin, my elementor editor isn’t working (it is continously loading).

When i turn off Jetelements and jetpopup, elementor works again.

How can i fix this?

serkan

Hi @therokbohinc
    You may not have enough upload limit for data import. Also, just be sure that you increased the upload limit at least to 128mb. If you still have the issue, you need to contact your hosting provider about increasing the allocated memory size for your site.
    Thanks

manojvds1
    Participant

Hi Support, can you please let me know why “JetElements For Elementor” and “JetPopup” not working.

i purchased this theme on 31 Oct. 2020 “Efor – Coaching & Online Courses WordPress Theme”

Please see the bellow admin login details..

therokbohinc
    Participant

My hosting provider replied the issue must be in the plugin.

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi, @therokbohinc

I have just checked your site now, I have just deactivated a couple of other plugins and now Elementor loads without issues with JetElements and JetPopups activated at the same time, so this proves that your server can’t provide enough memory for your site with all the plugins active. You may try contacting your hosting provider for having more memory allocated your site, if they don’t help you may consider switching to a different hosting (we recommend a2hosting turbo plans).

Or you may edit your Elementor pages after you have deactivated some of your plugins.

Have a nice day!

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi @manojvds1,

please update your theme to the latest version 7.0 and then update JetElements and JetPopups plugins and see if it is fine.

Cheers.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register