EMBED INSTAGRAM FEED

• Posted in : cvCard WP
  • d4vidmoreno
    Participant

Hi I’m trying to embed instagram feed on the portfolio but there is many issues. I’ve tried with one of the ways I found in another topic, via INSTA EMBED and is the only way I have to display instagram feed on the lightbox galleries, but is only a small video that this page generates. When I go to a standard page in portfolio I’m able to display the feed properly just copying the URL, but when I add a feature image the feed doesnt work, but when I remove the image it works.
    What I would like to achieve is get is images and videos from instagram but in the lightbox if possible, otherwise I have to use the direct link to take the viewers to instagram to show the feed properly.

There is any good way to embed instagram feed in the lightbox galleries? would be nice if instagram videos are shown like the youtube or vimeo ones. If anyone can help will be great as many of my work goes to instagram so I would like to share it in my portfolio

serkan

Hi,
    You can try to use instagram plugin for this feature. I haven’t tested this plugin with this theme but you can try to use it. If you can not achieve what you want, try to find an alternative plugin.
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/insta-gallery/
    Cheers.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register