Error when importing data

• Posted in : Impose
  • carloslijeron
    Participant

After installing the theme, plugins and running the import data, i received the following error in the logs.

New AJAX call!
    [ERROR] Failed to import “The-VSCO-CAM-of-Kasper-Nyman” (Media)

Any ideas how I can run the import data again without encountering this error?

THanks.

CL

serkan

Hi,
    You may not have enough upload limit for data import. Also, just be sure that you increased the upload limit at least to 128mb. If you still have the issue, you need to contact your hosting provider about increasing the allocated memory size for your site.
    Thanks

carloslijeron
    Participant

Hello Serkan,

Are you referring to RAM or HDD? I have unlimited space from the hosting provider, although I’m not sure how much RAM is allocated per account. I think you are referring to drive space which is not an issue on my end.

Any other way to manually download the data?

Is there an issue if that data is not downloaded? So far the sample site seems to be working.

Thanks.

CL

serkan

Hi, It is not an important issue. It means, there is an issue only with a sample featured image. You can ignore it because, you will import your own image for your posts.
    Thanks

carloslijeron
    Participant

Cool, thanks for the update. You may close this ticket at your convenience.

CL

serkan

You are welcome :) We’d be very happy if you can spare a minute to rate the theme on ThemeForest. Your feedback will boost our motivation and help us to work harder on future updates.

https://themeforest.net/downloads

Thank you for your support.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register