Fancybox help

• Posted in : impressivCard
  • Mike Woodhouse
    Participant

I have two questions, I’m trying to sort out my portfolio section on my site and I had a play with trying to get Soundcloud embedded within fancybox. HOWEVER-

1. The box doesn’t resize – How can I resize the box?
    2. The previous/next project button is in the way of the play button in my sound cloud widget. – How can I remove this?

http://mikewoodhouse.com/#/portfolio  – The box in question is within the ‘Sorrow For The Lost Souls’ project.

Thanks, Mike.

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi,

1-) Fancybox doesn’t resize souncloud embed frame when you resize the browser, but if you reload the page when it is narrow, it will fit soundcloud frame to the viewport, so this shouldn’t be a real problem, it will look fitting to viewport on mobile devices.

2-) You have set your lightbox portfolio items as a lightbox gallery so navigation buttons appears on lightboxes and block frame content, if you define each lightbox as single lightbox, nav buttons will not be seen, to do this assign every portfolio item a different value for data-lightbox-gallery attribute as;

data-lightbox-gallery="fancybox-item-02"
    data-lightbox-gallery="fancybox-item-03"

Mike Woodhouse
    Participant

For the soundcloud Issue, Is there no way I can set the height? I just want it to look something like this –

Also changing the item number worked a treat, Thanks!

Best,

Mike.

Mike Woodhouse
    Participant
    ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi, just found a solution for this, edit js/main.js in a text editor, find line : 535, change this;

onComplete : function() {
    				hideLoader(); 
    			},

to this;

onComplete : function() {
    				if ($(this).attr('href').indexOf("soundcloud.com") >= 0) {
    					$('#fancybox-content').height(166);
    				}
    				hideLoader(); 
    			},

Also this feature will be in the next update. Thanks for the feedback.

Mike Woodhouse
    Participant

Works a treat! Thanks mate.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘impressivCard’ is closed to new topics and replies.