Few problems

• Posted in : Life
  • miss_muriel
    Participant

Hi there,

Thanks a lot for you work. I really like the simple design.

I have few questions

1. I have an error message when I’m trying to install the plugin I RECOMMEND IT –
    = Something went wrong with the plugin API.
    2. I can’t install the Import Data – the weel is running and running but nothig happen
    3. I have created a portfolio in which I put some pictures. I have No Page Found when I’m clinging on the thumbail. I’m lost.

Thanks for your help,
    Muriel

miss_muriel
    Participant

just forgot to add my website http://www.dcouvre.com
    Thx

serkan

Hi,
    1) You can download the plugin from this url and go to plugins and choose upload new plugin and upload the downloaded zip file.
    https://github.com/hchouhan/I-Recommend-This
    2) This seems to be a server related issue.
    If it does not work for you I suggest to delete all theme files before installing a fresh copy from your themeforest account via FTP.
    3) If you get so many mistakes, I suggest you first disable 3rd party plugins. Do you have the same problems when you check again?
    Thanks

miss_muriel
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your help. As you mentionned, I think a have a server problem. I’ve tried sedveral time to install the Sample Data and nothing happen until one day, it work !

Now I’m a bite confused because I dont’ know when a have a server problem or I’m doing wrong.

I have another question but I’m opening a new ticket with a new topic.

See u and thx a million.
    Cheers,
    Muriel

serkan

Hi Muriel,
    I suggest you ask them directly when you think you have a problem with Server. Some hosting companies often have problems. I look forward to new questions =)
    Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register