First second of loading, not all content loaded

• Posted in : BookCard
  • Cameleon
    Participant

When site loads, CSS seems to load at end. That behaviour makes site with big picture from front page and on top of that picture i see couple bullets

, then everything loads fully and site looks okay.

I am wondering, how to disable / hide content until all stylesheets are loaded fully. I been testing with preloader but that does not work since JS is loaded lastly.

serkan

Hi,
    Couuld you please provide me the screenshot of the issue via our private content box below?
    Thanks

Cameleon
    Participant

Hello, details in private content

serkan

Hi,
    Could you provide me your related url, please?
    Thanks

Cameleon
    Participant

Hello i am providing link in private content.

serkan

Hi,
    I just tested your website url and i didn’t see the same issue. Please run the regenerate thumbnail plugin once.
    Thanks

Cameleon
    Participant

First of all, It is not WordPress, it is plain HTML5
    A second, it happens for everybody if someone has slower connection.
    It always happen when someone enters for the first time. Later that person has already cached css/js so website looks ok.

In solution, how to hide content until all scripts are loaded.

serkan

Sorry, for my bad. I will forward this issue to our developer and I will keep you updated.
    Thanks

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi, unfortunately it is not available for this template by default.

Have a nice day!

Cameleon
    Participant

Okay then, how to solve this issue, as this is flaw in theme itself.

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi, sorry it is not something can be done easily with custom css code, if you are not familiar to css/javascript coding you may consider hiring an expert at envato studio.

Cameleon
    Participant

Ahmetsali I would need solution from you with my problem. I am not relating to preloader. Sinice i purchased theme i demand to have fully working theme, since this “white page” is a flaw in your product.

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi again, thanks for the feedback, if we have more users ask for this feature we may consider adding it with the next updates.

Have a nice day!

Cameleon
    Participant

I see, so “single” client is non of the importance ?, as this is not fair. I will post this issue to seller. You should also be straight and list this as known issues on Themeforrest shop.

serkan

i see you, but we don’t promise any customization work anywhere, but still we try to help you all on some simple css customizations that doesn’t take more than just a few minutes,
    but what you are asking is not possible with just a few lines of code, it requires more time and effort for customization, if you are not familiar to coding you may consider hiring an expert at envato studio.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register