Front Cover Questions

• Posted in : BookCard WP
  • thesquishywolf
    Participant

Hi there!

Absolutely in love with this theme! It’s by far one of the EASIEST themes I’ve ever set up and I’ve been doing this on multiple sites for almost a decade, so you guys seriously rock!

I have two issues with the homepage “Front Page” and one minor issue with the overall site – I set it up using the demo content, and have searched the forums but can’t find an answer that’s working for me:

1) Overall – I’ve added a custom BG texture using:

body { background-image: url(…

..in the Theme Options Custom CSS. However it’s totally blown up to pixel hell. Is there a way to make it fit to screen so it’s not super distorted?

2) Front Page – Title size. How can I make it smaller? I’ve implemented the following in the Theme Options Custom CSS but it’s not doing anything:

.cover h1 { font-size: 11mv; }

I’ve also tried setting it as em and px with no luck. :(

3) How can I get the Twitter feed to work as seen on the ThemeForest live demo page? There’s no info in the documentation and I just downloaded this today so I have the latest update.

Thanks so much!

serkan

Hi,
    The background consists of repeating images. So, uploading a photo like wood style will add integrity.

body { background-image: url(); }

You can use the custom css code like this;
    .cover h1 { font-size: 40px !important; }
    Please go to appearance > theme options > general > add your usarname and related url
    Thanks

thesquishywolf
    Participant

Hi!

BG image – yes that’s the code I’m already using – it looks like there was actually an issue with the image itself, so my bad there.

Font size – that worked, thank you!

Twitter – ah, so I originally had “@” before my username in that field. I removed it and it works now!

Thank you again! :)

serkan

You’re welcome, please don’t forget to rate the theme on themeforest if you liked it, thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register