Getting my site to look like Demo 02

• Posted in : Efor
  • Anonymous

I purchased the Efor theme yesterday for my coaching site. What I want is for my site to look like demo 02:

http://themes.pixelwars.org/efor/demo-02/

In the past, the themes I purchased gave a visual way to switch between different canned layouts., but I can’t find a simple way to switch to demo 02. How do I do that?

serkan

Hi,
    You need to activate the necessary plugins, simply go to dashboard plugins > install the plugins > then run the one click demo import plugin once and choose layout 2 .
    If you have any issue provide me your wp admin details via our private content box below.
    Thanks

Anonymous

Hi:

All the plugins are installed but I don’t see a demo import plugin.

What I’ll do is create a temporary admin login for you, but I need your email address for that. Please send me an email address and I’ll respond with an admin login.

Thanks

serkan

Hi,
    You can create a temporary username and password, mail address should not be problem, i will import the demo data for you then will close it. Just use the private content box below.
    Thanks

Anonymous

Ok, I’ve included a temporary admin login link in the private content box. It’s good for a week.

serkan

Hi,
    I just went to plugin folder > activated plugins and run the one click demo import plugin.
    Have a nice day.

Anonymous

Thank you.

serkan

You’re welcome, please don’t forget to rate the theme on themeforest if you liked it, thanks.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register