Height Adjustment of Footer area (i.e 3 or 4 column widget area)

• Posted in : Efor
  • dba2003
    Participant

Hi,

How/where can I reduce the height of the footer widget area as it is way too high now?

serkan

Hi,
    If you provide me your related url, I can provide your custom css code.
    Thanks

dba2003
    Participant

Hi.

Do you mean admin access to WordPress?

The domain is charlottehillenbrand.com.au and is currently n maintenance mode. Would you like me to provide you with Admin user login details?

Adjusting height of footer seems like common need. Would you consider updating the template to easily accomodate such a change from Settings?

dba2003
    Participant

Can you perhaps provide custom CSS to be added through the CSS option and I can adjust the height inside the provided code?

serkan

Hi, Many widgets can be added to the footer area. Here it is important in which space you want adjustment. With the code to be added to the Customizer, our customers may not be able to do exactly what they want. If you have a problem in which part of the footer, we can find a solution by css code but i need your admin details via our private content box below.
    Thanks

dba2003
    Participant

Thank you. Have provided login details a couple a days ago in the ‘Private Content’ area as advised. Look forward to your assistance.

serkan
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register