Help – Change Background Color in Home Scrolling Grid Horizontal

• Posted in : ArtFlow
  • Sami
    Participant

Hey, I have changed all background color settings to white background (in customizer and even in the php code area) but it´s still showing the black background. Please tell me, where I can edit the background color for the landingpage.

serkan

Hi Sami,
    You can go to appearance > customize > general > dark mode > activate the dark mode and save it.
    You will activate the dark mode so you don’t need to change it.
    Thanks

Sami
    Participant

Hey Serkan, I already tried all this. it will never change to white background color. on other home sites it worked but on this particular Home site it does not work.

greetings

serkan

Hi,
    Could you please provide me your wp admin details via our private content box below?
    Thanks

Sami
    Participant

I‘ve sent you the details in the private area. Thanks for your help

serkan

Hi,
    I tried to login your website and it gives me an error. Could you please check the username and password again?
    Thanks

Sami
    Participant

thanks

serkan

Hi,
    I will discuss this issue with our developer and i will keep you updated.
    Thanks

Sami
    Participant

Thank you

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi, right now “Homepage Scrolling Gallery Horizontal” is only available in dark mode, all other pages should be available in dark/light mode. We will try to add light mode support for that page with future updates.

Have a nice day!

Sami
    Participant

Thanks for the answer. Normally it should not be a problem to change the background for a specific site to a certain color. Hope to see it possible in the next update. My client needs to have a white background for all sites

serkan

Hi,
    Temporarily redirect your client to other styles. We will also get back to you for the “Homepage Scrolling Gallery Horizontal” design.
    Thanks

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register