Home page

• Posted in : Logistica
  • elenagalliano
    Participant

Good morning, in the homepage there is a white bar at the top and a white bar between the footer section and the other section with the name of the company (the section with the white background), I need to eliminate those bars but I don’t know how, can you help me? (you can see the contact page as a reference of the result I want). I have also another problem: I uploaded a YouTube video in the hero section of the homepage, but I can’t see it, can you help me? Thanks

serkan

Hi,
    I have fixed the white bar issue.
    Can you deactivate your third party plugins and check the youtube issue, please?
    I tried to open the youtube video you attached in a different place, but it won’t open for me. Can you check the video?
    Thanks

elenagalliano
    Participant

What do you mean for YouTube video? I see it, I don’t understand sorry, for the bars issue I still see them and now the menu and the logo in the header are invisible, why is like this?

serkan

Hi,
    A YouTube video has been added to the background, which appears to me to be corrupted.
    I can tell you a more guaranteed way. It will be healthier when you create a new homepage and edit it. Please let me know if you fail in this regard.
    Thanks

elenagalliano
    Participant

Good morning, I have created a new homepage. I put it as the main homepage of the site, but the header is still broken and the video still doesn’t display.
    We urgently need to publish the site today, could you please fix the bug in the theme? Thank you

serkan

Hi,
    I will forward this topic to our developer and i will keep you updated.
    Thanks

elenagalliano
    Participant

Thank you for your feedback, as we are urgently needed to publish the site, could you give us the response times for the developers?

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi, it looks like there is a bug with the Prime Slider plugin, you can report it to the plugin author and I believe they will release a new update with the fix;

https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/bdthemes-prime-slider-lite/

Until the update comes out, you can use Home 06 which has video background;

https://themes.pixelwars.org/logistica/demo-01/home-06/

Have a nice day!

elenagalliano
    Participant

Ok then I opened a ticket to the plugin’s support.
    Does their video bug also bug the header or is that a theme issue?
    Furthermore, I would like to point out that even for home 06 the video is not displayed, much less the header.
    If you see everything correctly you could insert this video as the background of the slide:

serkan

Hi,
    I added your video to homepage 06 and chose it. Please check it out.
    Thanks

serkan

Hi,
    I added your video to homepage 06 and chose it. Please check it out.
    Thanks

elenagalliano
    Participant

Okay thanks, now we can see the video in the hero, but we can’t see the header, why?

serkan

Hi,
    I cleared the cache. Please check it out.
    Thanks

elenagalliano
    Participant

Thank you, now it function. There is only the black border (in the top and in the bottom of the video) that we don’t want, how can I eliminate it? Thanks

serkan

Hi, I think you moved the url which you gave me. Can you share the url of your website?
    Thanks

elenagalliano
    Participant

Okay!

serkan

Hi,
    The padding at the bottom and top comes from the elementor. When you click on the relevant slider, you need to reduce the 160px space in the elementer settings in it.
    Thanks

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register