Home page image is not working

• Posted in : Empathy
  • sarah
    Participant

Hi, I’ve uploaded the featured image for the background but it flashes it for a second then it disappears and a faded image of a beach shows up behind it with the title “September 2012 ORGANIZE. ” I can’t get rid of it. Please help.

Thank you,
    Sarah

serkan

Hi,
    I tried to check your website but i didn’t see it because of the coming soon page.
    Could you please provide me your wp admin details via our private content box below?
    Thanks

sarah
    Participant

I’m able to see the home page on my end. Not sure why it’s not showing up for you.

The login info is below.

It looks like a static video image is showing up behind the black & white phone I set as the featured image.

serkan

Hi,
    I don’t know what is the problem but i am getting this error message.
    “Error: The username support is not registered on this site. If you are unsure of your username, try your email address instead.”

bdhimes@gmail.com
    Participant

I am having this exact issue on my site as well, I try to set another featured image and it does not work, any advice on how to fix?

serkan

Hi,
    You have activated coming soon page so i am not able to check your website.
    You can provide me your wp admin details via our private content box below also if you provide us a screenshot, it will be perfect.
    Thanks

bdhimes@gmail.com
    Participant

Done, you will see it as soon as you view the homepage. Thanks

bdhimes@gmail.com
    Participant

Hi just wanted to see if there was any update. Thanks!

serkan

Hi,
    I will forward this topic to our developer and I will keep you updated.
    Thanks

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi, @bdhimes@gmail.com

I have just logged in to your site and navigated to Appearance > Widgets > Empathy Template Pages and clicked on “(Empathy) [PAGE] Home” and removed “Background Video” and saved, now the issue has gone.

Have a nice day!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register