homepage image

• Posted in : Impose
  • foxc
    Participant

hi there,

i somehow deleted my header image during editing, now when i put it back in it is not circular (i liked that!). how do i get the outline around it again?

thanks

serkan

Hi Fox,
    One of your third prty plugin might cause this issue. Did you deactivated third party plugins and tried it again?
    And also, i could not check your related url because of certificate issue. Can you contact your hosting about the related issue?
    Thanks

foxc
    Participant

hi,

i am not sure what you mean. the image was round before, then i moved some things in the editing of that page in the customizer and now it is large & square. i didn’t change anything in the plugins.

i don’t know what you mean by certificates. all of my information is the same as i provided previously.

cara

serkan

Hi Cara,
    Could you add your related information again?
    Please use the private box below.
    Thanks

foxc
    Participant

hi serkan – i sent my info a few days ago but haven’t heard back. i attempted to try and restore the page to before edits but that didn’t work, so i deleted the theme and reuploaded it. somehow the issue still existed. so i deleted all of the pages and reuploaded it – now it seems i deleted everything.

i just want to get the website up & running. i realize now i should have been editing in the WP admin section and not on the wordpress site. i just want to upload the theme, change the images, and then be able to add my content. i don’t really understand why it’s so hard & has taken months of trouble-shooting.

serkan

Hi Fox,
    I don’t see your informations. Please check the box at the bottom of the box where you sent me a message. There is a private content area. I can only see all the information you’ve written here. You no longer need to use the Contact page.
    Thanks

foxc
    Participant

i sent my information previously and at this point i feel so fed up i will just post it publically because it keeps getting lost.

foxc
    Participant

Hello – can someone get back to me about this? I need to get my website online.

serkan

Hi,
    I imported the demo content for you. Could you please deactivate the jetpack plugin and try it again?
    Thanks

foxc
    Participant

hi serkan,

thanks. how do i change the picture on the homepage without deleting it or losing the circle shape?

also how do i change the pictures in the buttons?

also i think i am missing the widget on the top of the page for social media.

i would try and tackle this with trial and error but i am afraid of losing the whole page again.

foxc
    Participant

i’m really confused as to why i can’t find the documentation on how to modify this theme. there doesn’t seem to be any text file in the theme folder (the unzipped one). where is this documentation? was it sent in an email? what type of file is it? there was one powerpoint file which i thought might be it but it wouldn’t open. is it possible for someone to email me the documentation? foxc@live.ca

foxc
    Participant

now struggling to get the social icons back on the top of the splash page

foxc
    Participant

i’ve tried and can’t get the header social icons to be in a centred line along the top, like in the demo. if someone could help me do that, it would be great. this was in the old layout and i didn’t have a problem with it. but now i can’t seem to get it to work.

foxc
    Participant

i would like to try and line up the social icons and take away two random social buttons that are in the middle of the page.

foxc
    Participant

hi i am still working on this and can’t find anything online on how to change the widget. i can’t seem to edit even the areas where the widgets are in the customizer.

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi, I have just checked your page now

– your header social icons look the same as in our demo site, they are in the header and aligned to the right

– to change the circle image on your home, just go to wp-admin > pages and edit Home then on the right-hand side click on Document and change the Featured image, you can also change the image links on your home page in this same page, on the content editor in the middle you will see the images, just click on which you want to change and select the image you wish.

– you can also find the documentation in the download package, you need to download the whole package to access to the doc, not just installable WordPress theme.

Cheers.

foxc
    Participant

hi ahmet,

thanks for getting back to me. i was able to solve the widget issue with some help from others on another forum.

thanks for the info about the documentation and circle. i will remember that if i need it again. i will also try and find the documentation file – i thought i downloaded all the necessary documents, but perhaps not.

thanks again

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

you’re welcome ;) please don’t forget to rate the theme on themeforest if you liked it, thanks.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register